The ZH400ST is one of Optoma's most compact and hassle-free Full HD 1080p DuraCore laser projectors to date. Designed for maintenance-free continuous operation, this 4000-lumen projector delivers powerful image performance with flexible installation features and extensive connectivity options in a sleek, compact form factor, up to 34% smaller than previous Optoma models.¹
To support Optoma’s commitment to sustainability, the ZH400ST cuts power consumption by up to 45% compared to Optoma’s lamp-based projectors.² Energy-saving DuraCore laser technology ensures a long product lifespan of up to 30,000 hours without the need for additional lamps, requires minimal maintenance, and is mercury-free, further lowering its carbon footprint.
An added benefit, the ZH400ST features an external power supply offering more reliability, portability and energy efficiency.
Designed with the environment in mind, the eco-friendly chassis design is made with up to 50% PCR (Post-Consumer Recycled) plastics and the packaging contains up to 97% recyclable materials.³ In addition, the compact product and packaging size of the Optoma ZH400ST projector allows 2x more products carried per container, resulting in more efficient logistics to help further reduce carbon emissions.¹
Geared for conference rooms, boardrooms, and other corporate spaces, the ZH400ST has a short throw lens meaning it can be positioned less than half a metre from any wall. For ultimate convenience it comes with an RS232 connection for monitoring and controlling and a built-in speaker.
- Bright Full HD 1080p DuraCore laser projector - 4000 lumens and IP6X certified
- Compact and short throw lens for easy installation - 360-degree and portrait projection
- Reduced power consumption for a long life span - DuraCore laser technology delivers 30,000 hours maintenance free laser light source
- External power supply - More reliability, portability and energy efficiency
- AC power cord
- Remote Control with CR2025 Battery
- Basic user manual