The Extreme routing SLX 9850 is designed to cost-effectively deliver the density, scale, and performance needed to address the explosive growth in network bandwidth, devices, and services today and well into the future. This flexible platform, powered by Extreme SLX-OS, provides carrier-class advanced features that leverage proven Extreme routing technology currently deployed in the most demanding data centre, service provider, and enterprise networks.
- Industry-leading 10/40/100 GbE price and port density per interface module
- High-density 1.5U interface module scales to 4 million routes, 2 million full-colour statistics, and 2 million policies
- Industry-leading deep buffers optimize support for burst traffic patterns
- 230 Tbps chassis fabric capacity supports massive traffic scale
- Flexible, high-performance data streaming via in-band ports or out-of-band dedicated 10 GbE services port
- Industry-leading 256 GB of dedicated storage for analytics