The MIPRO MM-202B is a uni-directional condenser gooseneck microphone with a 10mm capsule. It is ideal for applications that require clear and natural vocal audio with maximum gain before feedback. The slim profile makes it an excellent choice
for podiums, pulpit and lectern, conference and meeting rooms, education, houses of worship, government and civic applications.
Designed primarily for wireless applications using the optional BC-100 gooseneck base, the MIPRO MM-202B is also suitable for applications requiring a wired gooseneck microphone when used with either the BC-100 in the wired mode or with the optional MJ-53 XLR adaptor.The proprietary microphone mount design allows 110° up/down and 300° left/right angle adjustments. The shock isolation mount design reduces handling and vibration noise while the multi-layered grill minimizes pop noise. This cardioid condenser gooseneck microphone is rugged and reliable and offering the premium performance needed by today's audio professionals.
- Smooth, warm, open and natural vocal performance
- Microphone mount design allows 110° up/down and 300° left/right angle adjustments
- Shock isolation mount design minimizes handling and vibration noise
- Multi-layered microphone grill minimizes pop noise
- 10mm uni-directional electret condenser
- Excellent gain before feedback
- Handles up to 142 dB SPL